Halloween is almost here! And if you're throwing a party you ain't got time for no Hocus Pocus! So Chello, my furry assistant and I have designed some printables to help make your party Boo-tiful! The free printable PDF files include, five cupcake wrappers, cupcake toppers, one 8.5" x 10" decor sign, nine labelled food tent cards, nine blank tent cards and bat wall art templates :)
Keep reading for the downloable PDFs, supplies list and printing tips...
Here's a few quick and easy treat ideas to go with the food tent cards. Try yogurt covered pretzels or white chocolate bark for Bat Bones, Mix Reese's Pieces hardshell candies with candy eyes and mini marshmallows for Rest In Pieces. Make Worm Cakes with two-bite brownies and poke holes in them for gummy worms. The possibilities are endless so be creative and have fun with it ;)
- Colour Printer and ink
- 8.5" by 11" White cardstock (65lbs) or printer paper ( I prefer to use card stock for almost everything because it holds the ink well and won't ripple)
- Black card stock for the bat wall art, I used a glittery cardstock but feel free to use whatever you like.
- Double-sided tape or wall tack, this is especially useful for attaching the bats to the wall but for everything else a Glue Stick works fine.
- Toothpicks or small wooden sticks for cupcake toppers
* Printing Tips:
- Be sure to use a high quality print setting to get streak free prints.
The food tent card files are non-editable but there are blank food cards if you'd like to write your own messages. The font I used to create them is called "Lunacy More" which is free to download on Dafont.com
Download Your Halloween Party Printables Here>>
Yup me too... I maybe a tad obsessed... Check out our Little Luxuries Loft Halloween Party Ideas Board on Pinterest for more party decor, food ideas and other fun party inspiration!
Looking for some more Halloween DIY party favors to complete the look? Check out the Little Luxuries Loft Shop on Etsy. Here's some of what you'll find in store ->
Thanks for staying tuned. There's more fun Holiday DIY's to come on the Little Luxuries Loft Blog. To hear about the latest blog & shop news join our monthly newsletter. Every month we send out a complimentary printable :)
Hope you all have a happy and safe Halloween!
Please note these printables are for personal use only. Thanks :)